Sunday, October 01, 2006

Shein on, you crazy diamond.

Fawn Necklace by Steven Shein at Anomaly

My love affair with Anomaly started in Spring 2005. I had just moved to Riverside. They had just opened in Five Points. They needed customers to satisfy the cash register. I needed oversize cocktail rings to satisfy my over-the-top-jewelry lust. It was instant love.

Anomaly has since blossomed into a painfully awesome boutique. The love endures.

I am now obsessed with my new Steven Shein necklace from Anomaly - and I'm not the only one. I can't leave the house without someone mentioning it: coworkers, friends, anonymous dance partners.

The line is great. But both Steven Shein's website and MySpace pages are so ugly/unnavigable they make me want to stab myself in the eyes. Repeatedly.

So save your eyes, and check out the merch at Anomaly. Local retailers save us from a GAP life.

Sources: Steven Shein | Anomaly's Myspace

No comments: