Friday, August 03, 2007

How often do you Dooce?



That's not a personal question, it's a blog that I've really taken too. Imagine Ms. Jaxo in like 3-4 years, when she's quit her job because she went national and makes so much freakin' money off her blog.

Here's a recent posting:
"From the SD card"
Wednesday, 01 August 2007
A few weeks ago we got a small HP point-and-shoot camera to carry around when we didn’t want to lug around all the big Canon gear, and we didn’t know this when we got it but it also records short videos. So we’ve been shooting a lot more video in the last month, albeit shorter videos, and I’d forgotten to pull them all of the memory card until tonight, and when I did I found all these pictures I’d forgotten about, like this one of our friend’s cleavage:"

See the cleavage at http://www.dooce.com/

No comments: