Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger.



Allow me to list the reason why I am completely obsessed with the song "Stronger" by Kayne West right now:

1 :: Kanye rocks my socks. So much that I forgive some of the bullshit lyrics in this song.
2 :: Daft Punk rocks my socks. I can dig any song that samples DP.
3 :: Everyone I know, in every industry, in every city, is getting shit on at work right now. So the "makes me stronger" is a needed bit of hope, as cliche as it may be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm...when he says, "you can be my black Kate Moss tonight," does that mean that he can be the black Pete Doherty? 'cuz if so, that's a pretty f**king ridiculous scenario.

Jaxopolitan said...

I figured he meant she'd blow a few rails and then wear a stupid fucking outfit that Anna Wintour would call "hip" or "boho-chic."

marcia b. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.