Friday, April 06, 2007

Suicide by stapler.



Sometimes, work sucks.

Not all the time. I mean, we get bagels on Fridays. So that's pretty killer. Honestly, bagels on Friday is really the only thing preventing me from flinging myself off the Main Street Bridge most days.

Ok, so I have unhealthy love obsession with carbs. Deal.

But I digress. Some days, work sucks so much you'd rather kill yourself than talk to another.one.of.your.horrible.coworkers.

And that's why Adult Swim created Kill Yourself in 5 minutes!

You have 5 minutes until your meeting, thus 5 minutes to kill yourself. Use the stapler. Hit on your homophobic coworker until he beats you up, and more!

Because if you can't live (or die) vicariously through video games, what's it all about?

via Jax Confidential

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, you can be Gygaxed

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.